1. What is YAPT?
Yet Another Presentation Tool.
The idea is to make it super-easy to create decent-looking presentations, for display or printing.
A presentation consists of a single structured (wiki-like) ASCII file, with some simple rules:
* The first line must contain "presentation:" (without quotes) followed by the presentation title.
* Each slide starts with a "slide:" line.
* Empty lines separate paragraphs. There must be an empty line between the slide: line and the slide text.
* For images, use a single line starting with img_XXXX: where XXX is the CSS class name to use. See yapt-images.css for available classes.
* A "presentation" page containing all slides is available for printing.
* Presentations are converted in XML on the way.
That's it. There are more details and examples in the following slides, and you can have a look a the yapt-demo.txt file from which this presentation is created.